guess who’s staying home again

my body is trying tO DIE

elliotthezubat:

-

sayaka: yeah, not like some scary spook will come out now that we have the key, right?

"Yeeeaaah, no wayyyy!" Notice how sarcastically she says this, exiting the doll room only to come back in a moment later, slamming it shut. "THERE WAS A FUCKING GHOST OUT THERE!~ I CALLED THAT SHIT!!~"

Mukuro rolled her eyes, retrieving the Camera Obscura. [Open the door.] Maka did as told, quickly getting behind Mukuro as the ghost she mentioned before came on through the doorway. It slumped over, walkng with it’s spine bent forward, black hair covering it’s face. It was a wonder it could even see. Then again, it was of the undead. Mukuro allowed the transparent figure to get up close, then snapped a picture with the camera, causing the ghost to cry out and stumble back in pain. [This won’t be too hard, hopefully…]

posted 14 hours ago with 14 notes

I need to start sleeping earlier, perhaps until this horrible headache thing subsides. Anyhow, see you all tomorrow.

posted 14 hours ago with 1 note

elliotthezubat:

-

sayaka: thanks mookie ^^ but yeah….you don’t think shes possessed or something, do ya? eheheheh…heh.

For a moment, everyone just stares at Rock, watching her work. A click resounds throughout the room and she turns to face them, holding up an oddly shaped key. “…Got it.”

"….Naaaah!~ She’s completely fine, see??~"

posted 14 hours ago with 14 notes

[Slowly gaining more over 2,000 followers.]

[Sweats confusedly.]

posted 14 hours ago with 3 notes

elliotthezubat:

-

sayaka: I guess I must have slipped down the hill and sprained it… *wince* it hurts a lot more than it looks…oh~! puzzle solving, eh~? sounds fun ^^

Rock said nothing in response, putting the heads in place before starting to rearrange the shelf.

[…Hey. Is it just me, or does Rock seem…distant?]

"She always seems distant.~"

[I know, but…More distant than usual…] Mukuro muttered worriedly, bandaging Sayaka’s wounded knee.

posted 14 hours ago with 14 notes

elliotthezubat:

-

sayaka: well yeah, but if I didn’t then the plot wouldn’t go anywhere.

"…Eh, fair point. But at this rate, the plot not going anywhere would have been a better choice."

"………I hear someone speaking….."

"Hah?" Maka glanced over to Rock.

"…..The doll heads. Give them to me."

"Wha…?~ How did she know about the doll heads…Frrrreakkyyy….~" 

Mukuro retrieved the doll heads from the bag she’d been carrying around, handing them to Rock before kneeling down beside Sayaka, getting a first aid from her bag. [How did your knee get like this…?]

posted 14 hours ago with 14 notes

thekishin-asura:

insane-maka-albarn:

"So…Does this mean I have to stop myself…?~ Is there some kind of horrible consequence if I don’t….?~"

image

"Not unless someone can blow you up with their bare hands…."

"Right-o.~ So, thaaat means…There’s some kind of evil I have to stop…~ Funny, i’m usually the main cause of ‘evil’ around here…~"

posted 14 hours ago with 4 notes

elliotthezubat:

-

sayaka: well I heard rumors of this ghost village and I wanted to check it out. anyone got a camera?

"You dumbass! Didn’t cartoons and horror movies ever teach you not to go into the haunted villages??"

[I do have a camera…Why do you ask?]

While the other three gathered around Sayaka, Rock had wandered over to the shelf with the assortment of dolls, staring at it blankly.

posted 14 hours ago with 14 notes

"So…Does this mean I have to stop myself…?~ Is there some kind of horrible consequence if I don’t….?~"

posted 14 hours ago with 4 notes